Desert Ridge is a vibrant 5,700 acre Master-Planned Community, located in Northeast Phoenix. As one of Arizona’s largest communities, it is expected to ultimately reach 50,000 residents. The community already boasts an amazing assortment of residential, commercial, recreational, health-care and employment opportunities for it’s residents, and is one of the most popular places that many Phoenix residents are proud to call home.
Here are a few of the highlights of this incredible community:
Homes for Sale in Desert Ridge
- Great Schools. Desert Ridgelies within the Paradise Valley Unified School District, which is the 4th largest school district in the State of Arizona
- Location. Desert Ridge is conveniently located just 2 minutes North of the 101 Freeway, which serves as a major arterial to Scottsdale, Tempe, and East Phoenix.
- Housing Diversity. Desert Ridge offers everything from apartment-style living to luxury homes, and everything in-between.
- Outdoor Activities/Recreation. Desert Ridgeoffers numerous biking/hiking trails throughout the community, as well as an incredible recreation center.
- Shopping. People from all over Phoenix love the Desert Ridge Marketplace, and it acts as the centerpiece of the community.